Thursday 2 February 2012

Edible School Wok

I always believe that if a lesson is edible, they will remember it forever (especially as we don't often have sweets here)

This week has been a real treat for the girls - not one but two edible lessons.

First Rose and Tulip had marshmallow shapes

I was very impressed when Rose made a hexagon - I think it was because I promised them they could eat their shapes when finished : )

Second. The girls have been exploring levers and they had to identify the type of lever in each piece of equipment.

they were flummoxed by the bottle opener until they got to try it on a bottle of J2O.
They finally worked out it was a 2nd class lever :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Ewa said...

Hi Zelda,

I wonder if any your readers would like to get to know the Montessori way of teaching a bit better. If so I invite them to enter the giveaway I'm hosting right now!!! One lucky reader will win a FREE ON-LINE MONTESSORI TRAINING PROGRAM +12 MONTESSORI ALBUMS!!. The training program is run by Karen Tyler ;-)
Here is a link to the giveaway:
http://wczesnaedukacjaantkaikuby.blogspot.com/2012/02/win-karen-tylers-montessori-training.html

Blessings for you and your family
Ewa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...